List:       r-sig-mac
Subject:    Re: [R-SIG-Mac]  Embedding PDF documents created in R in Word documents
From:       Marc Schwartz <marc_schwartz () me ! com>
Date:       2018-03-27 17:56:38

Hi Dennis,

Sounds like it is time to shift the communications to MS support. Perhaps providing \
them with application/OS version details and copies of the relevant files will enable \
some debugging on their end.

Still not sure why I am not experiencing the behavior...

Regards,

Marc

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]