List:       r-sig-mac
Subject:    Re: [R-SIG-Mac] Permanently fix R to open Help page in html
From:       "MacQueen, Don" <macqueen1 () llnl ! gov>
Date:       2017-07-12 18:06:20

The first thing I would do is go to the "Format" menu in Textedit, and make sure \
"Make Plain Text" is selected. Textedit's default format is RTF, which is not what \
you want.

(Apologies if someone else already suggested this and I missed it)

-Don

--
Don MacQueen

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
7000 East Ave., L-627
Livermore, CA 94550
925-423-1062

On 7/10/17, 2:02 PM, "R-SIG-Mac on behalf of Christofer Bogaso" \