List:       r-sig-mac
Subject:    [R-SIG-Mac] ESS and R - traceback working?
From:       Rainer M Krug <Rainer () krugs ! de>
Date:       2013-06-27 13:09:37

Hi

I just migrated from Linux to Mac, and the traceback in ESS is not working
anymore.

I ask here as I was told the information is not coming to ESS from R.

I use the official R installation, emacs from homebrew (same with
Cocoao) and I don't get from ESS the traceback, just

,----
| Error in testprog(3) (from <text>#3) : object 'hallo' not found
`----

while I got the file name under Linux.

Can somebody confirm if this is working under Mac?

Thanks,

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug