List:       r-sig-mac
Subject:    Re: [R-SIG-Mac] graph bugs using R on MAC
From:       Ben Madin <lists () remoteinformation ! com ! au>
Date:       2011-09-19 0:53:07

Bonnie,

You will need to identify the points where you want your labels on the normal screen \
first, then code them into the script before producing the output... it is probably \
good practice in terms of being able to reproduce graphs consistently.

I also find the pdf(file='somename.pdf') useful as the images are vectors, so can be \
resized easily and cleanly.

cheers

Ben