List:       r-sig-mac
Subject:    [R-SIG-Mac] OS sees R but Emacs - ESS  doesn't
From:       <Ross.Darnell () csiro ! au>
Date:       2011-07-07 22:36:45

I would appreciate help with this problem between Enacs-ESS and R. It's a little off \
topic.

I am  newbie to Mac OSX and I appear to have lost the connection between ESS and R.  \
ESS cannot find R. The OS knows where R is  but Emacs-ESS doesn't.  I did have it \
working initially but must have altered something to   break it.  I am using Vincent \
Goulet 's build of Emacs/ESS/Auctex.

Darnell, Ross (CMIS, Dutton Park)
Ross.Darnell@csiro.au<mailto:Ross.Darnell@csiro.au>