List:       r-sig-mac
Subject:    Re: [R-SIG-Mac] Need help using Rmpi
From:       Prof Brian Ripley <ripley () stats ! ox ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2010-10-22 5:44:45

Rmpi needs help (I'd say a bugfix) if your MPI is not lam (and you
have not told us).  See the Rmpi/README file, but the effect is more
serious in 2.12.0 (and the maintainer was informed weeks ago).

I don't understand your notation, but am assuming lines starting with
# are both your comments *and* error messages from R.