List:       r-sig-mac
Subject:    [R-SIG-Mac] R does not remember history
From:       Paul Metzner <paul.metzner () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-05 1:41:04

Dear all,

my installation of R has gone weird lately. It seems to delete the contents of the \
history every time I close it. When I manually add history items, R loads them at \
startup. The issue really seems to be R deleting the history and not writing anything \
to it, either. If anybody has an idea about this, I`d highly appreciate it.

Regards,
Paul