List:       r-sig-mac
Subject:    Re: [R-SIG-Mac] Install R package on mac
From:       Roland Kaiser <roland.kaiser () sbg ! ac ! at>
Date:       2009-03-10 15:18:01

Hi!

The wisp package doesn‘t contain source code that has to be complied
for a specific platform. There is no src directory in the package.
It just consist of native R code. Installation in this case is
straight forward.

Unzip the file on the desktop and invoke the following line in terminal:

R CMD INSTALL ~/Desktop/wisp/ -l ~/Library/R/2.8/library

the -l flag specifies your user library. Note, installing in a user
directory is the recommend way. Otherwise the package is installed
into /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/library, the default
library path.

Roland