List:       r-sig-mac
Subject:    Re: [R-SIG-Mac] Installing multiple architectures for a package
From:       David Winsemius <dwinsemius () comcast ! net>
Date:       2008-12-02 17:15:25

On Nov 27, 2008, at 9:19 AM, David Winsemius wrote:

> If someone on the list has had a go at figuring out what is stopping
> the Design and Hmisc packages from compiling, I would be interested.

I have not checked whether the CRAN  binaries for Hmisc and Design are
currently working with the 64 bit (Leopard/x86) R, but I should post
notice that building them from source with the 64 bit GUI Package
Installer works flawlessly. I got two warning messages dealing with
the documentation and Charles Dunlop says those are known and are
stubbornly resisting being identified.  My thanks to all who put this
together and especially Simon, Stefano and Frank.

Note: Hmisc should be installed first.

--
David Winsemius
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]