List:       r-sig-mac
Subject:    Re: [R-SIG-Mac]compiling fortran code of contributed packages
From:       Andreas Papritz <andreas.papritz () ito ! umnw ! ethz ! ch>
Date:       2001-05-28 19:42:26

Thanks to the hints I got, I could easily solve the problem with
Absoft's Fortran compiler f77.

The option -N15 tells the compiler to add trailing underscores to any
function and subroutine names. The Fortran routines can then be
called by R's .Fortran().

--
Andreas Papritz, Friedenstrasse 15, CH-8400 Winterthur
Tel 052 212 0763, 052 212 0953; Fax 052 212 0953