List:       r-sig-geo
Subject:    [R-sig-Geo] paid statistic service?
From:       "Lars-Daniel Weber" <Lars-Daniel.Weber () gmx ! de>
Date:       2016-07-14 0:19:34

Hi there,

I really need help with my paper... can anyone tell me a paid statistic service?
All the statisticans I've talked do, doesn't have a clue about "geo".

Maybe I don't need spatial information at all ... but I'm neither a statistican,
nor do the papers on the web help me to figure this out.

You can send me a private E-Mail with offers. The results of the paper
(R-code, SQL code etc.) will be published as OpenSource of course.

Best regards,
Lars-Daniel Weber