List:       r-sig-geo
Subject:    [R-sig-Geo] Kriging with basis functions representation
From:       Alaios via R-sig-Geo <r-sig-geo () r-project ! org>
Date:       2015-04-30 10:09:08

(I am sorry if you have received this mail twice)
Dear all,I have some spatial measurements over the area and I would like to make \
kriging to see the measurement points are more important points in the whole region.  \
That would influence a lot the reported error on the predictions. I am trying to find \
a packet that has tools for specifying bases and allowing me to set weights or other \
way of importance. The most relevant I have find so far   is the packet R-INLA that \
does though bayesian spatial modelling but it has the basic tols for basis functions \
representations. Any ideas?I would like to thank you for your replyRegardsAlex

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]