List:       r-sig-geo
Subject:    [R-sig-Geo] Specification tests in spatial models
From:       "Feichtinger, Paul" <paul.feichtinger () tum ! de>
Date:       2014-09-30 20:50:33

Dear mailing list members,

we estimate a general spatial model to investigate the determinants of agri=
cultural land prices. The functional form is a log-log specification. In te=
sting we perform, among others, "spatial-tests" like Moran's I and LM tests=
. Our question is, are there any possibilities to test for misspecification=
  of the functional form (log-log) 1) which make sense in this circumstance=
s and 2) which are available in R packages like sphet?

Any comments would be of great help!

Thank you,

Paul

---
Technische Universit=E4t M=FCnchen - TUM
Paul Feichtinger
Lehrstuhl f=FCr Volkswirtschaftslehre, Umwelt=F6konomie und Agrarpolitik

Alte Akademie 14
85354 Freising
Tel: +49.8161.71.3574
Fax: +49.8161.71.3408