List:       r-sig-geo
Subject:    Re: [R-sig-Geo] [writeRaster] Error in .local(.Object, ...) : Dataset copy failed
From:       Jean Marchal <jean.d.marchal () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-10-25 14:50:11

Well, I may not be a matter of path since the .xml is successfully created,
the .tif appear in the folder but then disappear immediately and the
so-called "error in local..." is thrown.

Jean

Jean Marchal

Etudiant au doctorat / PHD student
Universit=E9 Laval - Pavillon Abitibi-Price
Facult=E9 de foresterie, de g=E9ographie et de g=E9omatique
2405, rue de la Terrasse
Qu=E9bec (Qu=E9bec) G1V 0A6
T=E9l: 418-656-2131 poste 2620