List:       r-sig-geo
Subject:    [R-sig-Geo] time-series
From:       lily li <chocold12 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-04-22 22:24:23

Hi All,

I have a question about time-series in R. For example, I have a variable
with several years' data (continuous years), while each year has 12 months.
 When use aggregate function, it says that it calculates the annual mean
value of this variable. But I think it's problematic. What does aggregate
give us? And what does the trend in decomposed plots mean? Is it also the
annual mean data? Thank you.

Jenny

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]