List:       r-sig-geo
Subject:    [R-sig-Geo] Moving window to generate variogram,
From:       Chethan S <chethanuniversal () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-30 14:49:30

Hello everyone!

Last week I had asked about "Is there in any package for R which can help me
generate madogram, rodogram, semi-variogram, cross variogram from landsat
imagery<http://r-sig-geo.2731867.n2.nabble.com/Madogram-rodogram-semi-variogram-of-satellite-imagery-td5952098.html>."
 I was suggested 'fields' library. That is really a nice option. But for my
work I have to use moving windows to generate the plots and texture layers.
As I had mentioned earlier, I would be using subsets of landsat images.
Further, I will be carrying out object-based image analysis in GRASS GIS.

Thanks and regards,

Chethan S.

--
Chethan S.
PG Student | Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]