List:       r-sig-geo
Subject:    Re: [R-sig-Geo] Trend
From:       PUJAN RAJ REGMI <regmi_pujan () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-29 19:02:40

Dear all,
I am trying to plot semivariogram for my data set consisting of 1373 values=
. As I plotted semivariogram, trend was seen. Then I decided to remove the =
trend so I tried to find the trend's coefficients for Linear, quadratic and=
 cubic using geoR package. Fortunately its worked thanks to all the R-sig_G=
eo users. But as i tried to plot the semivariogram of these residuals form =
linear, quadratic and cubic plot, the result were unusual. The plot of semi=
varigram for all these trends were more or less exactly the same as the sem=
ivariogram plot of original data ( trend clearly seen). Could anyone sugges=
t me what had happened to my data. I would be thankful if i get insight in =
this matter.
Thanking you
Pujan
Watch =93Cause Effect,=94 a show about real people making a real difference=
.  Learn more.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]