List:       r-sig-geo
Subject:    Re: [R-sig-Geo] Variogram Plot
From:       "ONKELINX, Thierry" <Thierry.ONKELINX () inbo ! be>
Date:       2008-03-25 8:52:03

Pujan,

We allready pointed out that geoR can't calculate the variogram of a
large dataset like yours. Use gstat instead to calculate the variogram.

Thierry

----
ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature
and Forest
Cel biometrie, methodologie en kwaliteitszorg / Section biometrics,
methodology and quality assurance
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium
tel. + 32 54/436 185
Thierry.Onkelinx@inbo.be
www.inbo.be

than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be able to
say what the experiment died of.
~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher

The plural of anecdote is not data.
~ Roger Brinner

ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body of
data.
~ John Tukey