List:       r-sig-geo
Subject:    [R-sig-Geo]  Variogram Plot
From:       PUJAN RAJ REGMI <regmi_pujan () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-17 22:35:54

Dear all,
I am trying to plot semivarigram using the function "variog" but i am getting \
following error message "cannot allocate vector of size 757.6 Mb" I suppose my data \
set seems large?? it has 14090 samples. I will be thankful if anybody suggest me the \
alternative ways to overcome the problem of size. Thanking you
Yours
Pujan