List:       r-sig-geo
Subject:    [R-sig-Geo] How to create polygons for kriging
From:       "Chloe ARCHINARD" <Chloe.ARCHINARD () cefe ! cnrs ! fr>
Date:       2005-05-17 14:19:00

Hello all,
I used geoR package to compute kriging with krige.conv() , and to draw map I used \
contour() like this :
> contour(kc,locations, filled=TRUE, coords.data=geodata$coords,
> +color=terrain.colors)
And I want to limit the prediction inside data locations (with borders()) which are \
not rectangular, so how can I create a polygon which could contain my data? Or if \
someone knows where I can find polygons data frame for the states of the US? Another \
question : the geodata$coords correspond to three states and is it possible to draw \
the point data in three different colors ?  I hope someone understand my questions, \
and I thank you in advance! Chloé Archinard
CEFE_CNRS Montpellier, France

--
passerelle antivirus du campus CNRS de Montpellier
--

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]