List:       r-sig-finance
Subject:    Re: [R-SIG-Finance] Is IBroker suitable/robust for FX-Trading?
From:       "ce" <zadig_1 () excite ! com>
Date:       2018-01-23 17:34:36

I use old IBrokers R package in Linux and I don't advise it to a new starter. It \
doesn't work with newer API versions, some patches needed. It has limited \
functionalities.   Because your trading algorithm is in R doesn't mean you must have \
your trading program in R too.   there are plenty of tools to inter process \
communication methods ( sockets etc ) . TWS has other interfaces like Python, c++ \
etc.   you'd better check twsapi group in https://groups.io/g/twsapi  or \
https://groups.io/g/insync ( twsapi for Python  ) for much better help.