List:       r-sig-finance
Subject:    Re: [R-SIG-Finance] Time Varying Higher Moments - racd?
From:       Mark Knecht <markknecht () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-28 21:30:46

Alexios,
   build_vignettes=FALSE allows twinkle to install without error.

   xcolor was already installed but it appears to put stuff in a
slightly different latex path:

/usr/share/texmf-site/tex/latex/xcolor/xcolor.sty

vs

/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/appendix/appendix.sty

   I know nothing about latex at all and this is using much more of
your time than I intended so I'm not sure we should go much further at
this point but if there's something here to fix I'm happy to help.

Cheers,
Mark

mark@c2RAID6 ~ $ equery files xcolor
 * Searching for xcolor ...
 * Contents of dev-tex/xcolor-2.11:
/usr
/usr/share
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/xcolor-2.11
/usr/share/doc/xcolor-2.11/ChangeLog.bz2
/usr/share/doc/xcolor-2.11/README.bz2
/usr/share/doc/xcolor-2.11/xcolor.pdf
/usr/share/doc/xcolor-2.11/xcolor1.dvi
/usr/share/doc/xcolor-2.11/xcolor2.pdf
/usr/share/doc/xcolor-2.11/xcolor3.dvi
/usr/share/doc/xcolor-2.11/xcolor4.dvi
/usr/share/texmf-site
/usr/share/texmf-site/doc
/usr/share/texmf-site/doc/latex
/usr/share/texmf-site/doc/latex/xcolor
/usr/share/texmf-site/doc/latex/xcolor/xcolor.pdf ->
/usr/share/doc/xcolor-2.11/xcolor.pdf
/usr/share/texmf-site/doc/latex/xcolor/xcolor1.dvi ->
/usr/share/doc/xcolor-2.11/xcolor1.dvi
/usr/share/texmf-site/doc/latex/xcolor/xcolor2.pdf ->
/usr/share/doc/xcolor-2.11/xcolor2.pdf
/usr/share/texmf-site/doc/latex/xcolor/xcolor3.dvi ->
/usr/share/doc/xcolor-2.11/xcolor3.dvi
/usr/share/texmf-site/doc/latex/xcolor/xcolor4.dvi ->
/usr/share/doc/xcolor-2.11/xcolor4.dvi
/usr/share/texmf-site/tex
/usr/share/texmf-site/tex/latex
/usr/share/texmf-site/tex/latex/xcolor
/usr/share/texmf-site/tex/latex/xcolor/svgnam.def
/usr/share/texmf-site/tex/latex/xcolor/x11nam.def
/usr/share/texmf-site/tex/latex/xcolor/xcolor.sty
mark@c2RAID6 ~ $ locate appendix.sty
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/appendix/appendix.sty
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/interfaces/interfaces-appendix.sty
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/ltxmisc/thrmappendix.sty
mark@c2RAID6 ~ $