List:       r-sig-finance
Subject:    Re: [R-SIG-Finance] quantmod FX from Oanda
From:       <ArvanitisCh () piraeusbank ! gr>
Date:       2013-07-03 7:14:19

Works for me as well
Regards christos

-----Original Message-----
From: r-sig-finance-bounces@r-project.org \
                [mailto:r-sig-finance-bounces@r-project.org] On Behalf Of Brian G. \
                Peterson
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 7:23 PM
To: r-sig-finance@r-project.org

On 07/02/2013 11:14 AM, Martin Bauer wrote:
> I have tried this
> load.packages("TTR,PerformanceAnalytics,quantmod")
> getFX("USD/JPY",src="oanda",from="2013-01-01",to="2013-07-01")
> but I receive the following error msg
> Error in xts(as.numeric(fr[1:length(fr)%%2 != 1]),
> as.Date(fr[1:length(fr)%%2 ==  :
> NROW(x) must match length(order.by) In addition: Warning messages:
> 1: In readLines(tmp) :
> incomplete final line found on
> '/var/folders/23/shh8stb17gz9fgtsk0q4wl2w0000gn/T//Rtmp2PmND4/file43a7cc6d'
> 2: In xts(as.numeric(fr[1:length(fr)%%2 != 1]),
> as.Date(fr[1:length(fr)%%2 ==  :
> NAs introduced by coercion
> Any idea ??

Works for me with current versions of all the packages and R.

You didn't include your sessionInfo().

I suggest upgrading to current code.

Regards,

Brian

--
Brian G. Peterson
http://braverock.com/brian/

MESSAGE CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY NOTICE

This message and/or its attachments may contain confidential and privileged \
information and is intended for the named person or entity to which it is addressed. \
Any use, copying or distribution of this information by anyone other than the \
intended recipient(s) is prohibited by law. If you receive this in error, please \
immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender.

The contents of this message contain personal opinions of the sender, which are not \
the official views of Piraeus Bank nor do they consist a provision of financial or \
advisory services unless expressly stated otherwise. This message is not a \
solicitation and/or an offer or acceptance of any proposal in relation to any \
contract or transaction unless expressly otherwise indicated in the message itself.

The Internet is not a secure or error-free environment, and Piraeus Bank does not \
accept liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this message or from \
delayed, intercepted, corrupted or virus-infected e-mail transmission.