List:       r-sig-finance
Subject:    [R-SIG-Finance] (no subject)
From:       Rashaad Tayob <rashaad.tayob () aeonim ! co ! za>
Date:       2010-08-23 14:09:55

hi R finance list, i am from South Africa and i would like to make plans to
attend the R finance conference in Chicago next year (2011). If anyone knows
the conference date (confirmed or provisional), then please let me know. or
could one of the organisors send me thier contact details.

thanks

--
Rashaad Tayob
Tel: +27 (0)21 670 5298