List:       r-sig-finance
Subject:    Re: [R-SIG-Finance] Hull-White model calibration for Monte Carlo
From:       "Wojciech Slusarski" <wojciech.slusarski () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-11 9:26:06

Thanks a lot, papers of those guys are very interesting (from time to time I
deal with energy contracts as well), though I still haven't found a solution
for H-W model. the notation you have described is correct, though I have
problems to define v(t) as it is a deterministic function of time, but it
depends on a too.

Best regards,
Wojtek

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]