List:       r-help
Subject:    [R] Rare behaviour for nlme::reStruct example and question about ?lmeObject
From:       IAGO_GINÉ_VÁZQUEZ <iago.gine () sjd ! es>
Date:       2022-11-15 7:21:12

Dear developers,

When I run the example code in the help of reStruct, I get

> library(nlme)
> rs1 <- reStruct(list(Dog = ~day, Side = ~1), data = Pixel)
> rs1
Uninitialized random effects structure
> str(rs1)
List of 2
 $ Side:Error in pdMatrix.pdSymm(x) :
  cannot extract matrix from an uninitialized object

Is it expected?

In addition to that I would like to ask if shouldn't be `terms` documented in `?lmeObject`.

Kind regards,

Iago

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]