List:       r-help
Subject:    [R] Words near one another.
From:       mathias svane hansen via R-help <r-help () r-project ! org>
Date:       2018-02-28 7:48:20

Hi everyone.

I'm very new to R, so please forgive me, if I ask the obvious. I am currently using R \
to fulltextsearches in PDF files, using the PDFsearch package and it is working quite \
well. My question is however if it is possible search for words near one another fx \
"house" & "Busstop".

Thank you.

M. S. Hansen