List:       r-help
Subject:    [R]   package : plm : pgmm question
From:       Ye Dong <Victordongy () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2017-12-25 9:53:09

Dear Sir,

I am using the package pgmm you build in panel regression. However, I found that when \
T is 10, N=30, the error would show as following:

system is computationally singular: reciprocal condition number

But the similar code works well on Stata, so I wonder  how I can optimize the \
algorithm, for example , the inverse matrix optimization ? And I have checked my data \
as well, no multicollinearity problem exists. Another problem is that although I have \
some NA in the panel data, the panel dataframe is still recognized as balanced model. \
But with plm, the dataframe would be recognized unbalanced.

Thanks and Best regards,

Ye Dong

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]