List:       r-help
Subject:    [R] Hmisc::latex and the use of \phantom
From:       Justin Bem <justin.bem () outlook ! fr>
Date:       2016-10-29 8:19:30

Dear all,

Is it possible to avoid the use of \phantom with latex function ? when I run \
latex(latex=FALSE,…) I get an error message.

When I use Format(big.mark= ‘' ‘') the result appear correct in R console but not \
in Latex code. Is it a way to combine numprint with latex ? col.just= ‘n{#}{#}' \
donc work

Sincerly.

Provenance : Courrier<http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows 10

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]