List:       r-help
Subject:    Re: [R] lsa-cosine subscript out of bounds error
From:       S Ellison <S.Ellison () lgcgroup ! com>
Date:       2016-10-28 13:20:17

> I have created a document term matrix from corpus.I would like to apply
> Cosine similarity to find similar documents,when I apply cosine(w.mt) I get "
> Error in x[,i] : Subscript out of bounds"
> Can anyone let me know how to overcome this error?

Not specifically, from the information you have given.
But in general, subscript errors in a function are often caused by the user (you) \
supplying the wrong object type or an object with incorrect dimensions. So you could \
start by making sure w.mt is what cosine() expects.

class(w.mt)
dim(w.mt)
str(w.mt)

could all help.