List:       r-help
Subject:    [R] random number generation
From:       leila zamani via R-help <r-help () r-project ! org>
Date:       2015-11-11 8:38:34

Hi every one,
I'm new to R. I read about R and search all the packages but I couldn't find the \
package that I want. I want to generate 2D (matrices) random numbers that have \
correlation between them. One of my friends said that R has a function in geor like \
rand...(spherical (correlation coefficient=0.5)), but I read all packages with \
geo,like geor,geoRlgm,georob and etc, but I didn't find this! Can you help me? \
Thanks.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]