List:       r-help
Subject:    Re: [R] Stacked geom_bar with aggregated SE -ggplot2
From:       John Kane <jrkrideau () inbox ! com>
Date:       2013-04-30 16:12:06

Hi Olvia,
Welcome to the R-help list.

Are you seriously proposing to add error bars to a stacked barplot? Why?

 Do you mean a dodged barplot?

My first thought is that there probably are several better ways of presenting your \
data than stacked bar charts--I sometimes think that anything other than pie charts \
beats a stacked bar chart.

It might help to have some idea of what you are trying to do. We really need a \
concise statement of the problem in subject matter terms--probably a bit of an \
expansion on what you provided at the end of your post and then some example data and \
what code you have been working with.  Definately look at ?dput as a way to provide \
the sample data.

Have a look at https://github.com/hadley/devtools/wiki/Reproducibility for some \
suggestions on how to put frame a question for the R-help list.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada