List:       r-help
Subject:    Re: [R] ADF test --time series
From:       Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil () dcn ! davis ! ca ! us>
Date:       2013-04-30 13:06:26

a) This looks like homework. The Posting Guide clearly indicates that this list is \
not for homework help.

b) This is a statistics theory question that happens to use R, not an R question that \
happens to be about statistics. Also off-topic per the Posting Guide... there are \
                other forums for stats questions.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing