List:       r-help
Subject:    [R] Displaying function arguments using a Windows R console
From:       "Laura S." <laura_e_super () yahoo ! ca>
Date:       2009-07-31 18:35:05

I am relatively new to R, and would appreciate any suggestions you may have.

I noticed on a Mac the functions' arguments are listed at the bottom of the R \
console.

Is it possible to add such a feature to a Windows R console? I have Windows XP if \
that helps.

I know function arguments can be found using args(...), but I was wanting to have \
something more automatic, like what I saw on the Mac computer.

I went into GUI preferences, but was not sure what to do. I noticed for graphics, the \
playwith package can be used....I was wondering if there was something similar to \
this for the arguments of functions in R.

Thank you,
Laura