List:       r-help
Subject:    [R] Random number generation
From:       Max <mnevill () exitcheck ! net>
Date:       2008-07-31 17:24:39

Hi Everyone,

I did a quick search of the list and it looks like this may not have
been asked before... I'm trying to generate a matrix of random numbers
between 0 and 1, with 6 columns, 10000 rows. About all I know is that
runif(1) gives me the random number I'm looking for.

Any help would be great!

thanks,

-Max