List:       r-help
Subject:    Re: [R] sudden problem with script
From:       "Daniel Nordlund" <djnordlund () verizon ! net>
Date:       2008-04-30 17:44:40

My crystal ball is malfunctioning, so from way over here it is hard to see your code. \
Without seeing the script it is speculation, but the script likely has a reference to \
the package nls in a library statement.  Something like

   library(nls)

You can change that to

   library(stats)

and the script will likely run.  But again, this is pure speculation.

Dan

Daniel Nordlund
Bothell, WA USA