List:       r-help
Subject:    [R] Tables with Graphical Representations
From:       Sam Ferguson <thefishfinger () ihug ! com ! au>
Date:       2006-08-31 23:49:41

Hi useRs -

I was wondering if anyone out there can tell me where to find R-code
to do mixes of tables and graphics. I am thinking of something
similar to this:
http://yost.com/information-design/powerpoint-corrupts/
or like the excel routines people are demonstrating:
http://infosthetics.com/archives/2006/08/excel_in_cell_graphing.html

My aim is to provide small graphics to illustrate numbers directly
beside or behind their position in the table. Maybe there is a way to
do it with lattice?

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.
Sam Ferguson