List:       r-help
Subject:    Re: [R] need help with an interaction term
From:       Christian Jones <ccatj () web ! de>
Date:       2006-08-31 20:15:04

Hello Chuck,
many thanks for your advice.
I´ll go through the package and see if I´ll manage to visualize the interaction \
effect this time as I already tried it with a special tool for displaying models with \
interaction terms in 3D.  \
http://www.uni-oldenburg.de/landeco/Download/Software/LR_Mesh/LR_Mesh.htm but could \
not yield any plausible results. Hopefully this time... best regards
Christian