List:       r-help
Subject:    [R] ANN: R/BioC Intro Course Oct 9th-11th in Seattle
From:       Seth Falcon <sfalcon () fhcrc ! org>
Date:       2006-08-31 17:00:16

Hello all,

We will be holding an R/BioC intro course in Seattle.  The dates are
October 9th-11th.

For more information, please visit:

  https://secure.bioconductor.org/biocintro/

Best Wishes,

+ seth

PS:

    At the moment we are using a self-signed SSL certificate (this is
    just as secure encryption-wise, but you have to trust you are
    getting to the right site).  You can verify the fingerprint by
    asking your browser to show you details about the certificate.

    MD5: C8 62 A0 E1 55 0F 9F 46 FE 9B 7C B8 53 49 5D D5

    SHA1: 61 6D 13 72 FD 12 91 B3 F7 9F DC EB 9F 38 D1 95 E0 DB 7F 25