List:       r-help
Subject:    [R]  Plotting a stepwise increasing function
From:       Öhagen_Patrik <Patrik.Ohagen () mpa ! se>
Date:       2006-08-31 13:06:48

Dear All, Sorry for spamming you with something trivial. I would like to plot a \
"stepwise increasing function" (if that makes sense? See crude ASCHII art below). I \
think there is some clever paramter for solving the problem but I just cannot find \
it.

________|

Thank you in advance!

Cheers, Patrik