List:       r-help
Subject:    Re: [R] 4D stacked column chart, Excel -> R
From:       waeltlmi () fh-albsig ! de
Date:       2006-02-28 10:07:54

Hi,

thanks for your help.

that is the task though, I don't have the choice and

I think for our purpose it is very good.

I don't want to have a look at the exact numbers, I just want to find and see

bigger columns in higher km regions immediately.

Then the date of this cases is interesting.

For exact evaluation I would have a closer look at the data.

It is vey good for our purpose and the "first look".

Does some one else have an idea to realisie it?

Is the openGL rgl package a possibility to realise it?

Please help me! Thanks a lot

Regards,

Michael

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 12:18:00 -0600, hadley wickham wrote

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]