List:       r-devel
Subject:    Re: [Rd] Latex errors (build on windows)
From:       Hualei Kong <khl0798 () 163 ! com>
Date:       2014-05-25 4:31:29

Dear prof Xie:
     Thank you very much for you explaination and encouragement! It's very surprised \
to me that even a person like me can receive a reply from you!I had read some posts \
from you in our chinese COS forum,and also know that you are the founder of COS \
forum,etc.  I wrote the lettter because I am afraid that the letter will make Prof \
Repley angry.And now,I can face my errors and make up my mind to solve the problems.  \
Just as you said,  apart from learning how to use Latex,I have some other things to \
learn.And  I realize  that  I am not the only one who was  puzzled by inconsolata.sty \
. I will use my spare time to continue to learn Latex.Actually ,the PDF version \
really confused me .  Best wishes! Thanks so much!
   Hualei Kong

-----
Department of System biomedical in Shanghaijiaotong University,China!