List:       r-devel
Subject:    [Rd] My sincere apology
From:       Hualei Kong <khl0798 () 163 ! com>
Date:       2014-05-24 12:11:24

Dear Prof Brian Ripley:
     I am very sorry for that I use the unappropriate words "It's my great pleasure" \
when I read this mail again! I give my apology sincerely to you ,unreservedly and \
with my heart!  You are such a warm-hearted man.And you help me to solve my \
problems.But owing to  my poor English, I found I had made such a foolish mistake. My \
brain must have been stupid at that time . I hope you can forgive my carelessness and \
this will not affect your work.  I feel ashamed of myself.And this may be brought bad \
influences on my university as well as my country.I hope you won't have a bad \
impression on my country's students. From now on,aparting from learning R language,I \
                will strengthen my English learning.And this will be a lesson for me.
     Hope you could  forgive me! And I hope I can continue to learn from you.I \
request you can give me a chance,I will never make such a mistake !  Best wishes! I \
am looking forword to you reply!

Huelei Kong<khl0798@163.com>
Department of System Biomedical in Shanghai Jiaotong University

-----
Department of System biomedical in Shanghaijiaotong University,China!