List:       r-devel
Subject:    [Rd] C API to get numrow of data frame
From:       Sandip Nandi <sannandi () umail ! iu ! edu>
Date:       2014-03-31 23:40:57

Hi ,

Is there any C API to the R API  nrow of dataframe ?

x<- data.frame()
n<- nrow(x)
print(n)
0

Example :
My C function which deals with data frame looks like and I don't to send
the  number of rows of data frame .I want to detect it from the function
itself, my function take data frame as argument and do some on it. I want
API equivalent to nrow. I tried Rf_nrows,Rf_ncols . No much help.

SEXP  writeRR(SEXP dataframe) {

}

Any help is very appreciated.

Thanks,