List:       r-devel
Subject:    [Rd]  ::: inside the package
From:       Reijo Sund <reijo.sund () helsinki ! fi>
Date:       2013-08-29 22:33:30

> You only need ::: from outside the package.

In some cases I have had difficulties to evaluate non-exported/hidden R functions \
from C code without ::: (inside the package). But that's a different story and not \
any serious problem at all. Probably there is also some easy workaround, but I \
haven't even tried to search for any other solutions as ::: works fine. \