List:       r-devel
Subject:    Re: [Rd] Deferred Default Marker
From:       Terry Therneau <therneau () mayo ! edu>
Date:       2010-04-26 14:52:50

Peter,
  There was no particular reason for an older kinship; just hadn't
downloaded it in a while.  I grabbed a private copy just now and the
error went away, R 2.10.0. I remain curious as to what the message was
about, but not enough for either of us to do any work to find out.
   I've sent off a message to have a sysadmin update our servers with
the new copy of the library.

  Thanks for looking at it.
       Terry

--------- begin included message------------

I don't see the problem in R 2.11.0 or R 2.10.1 Patched
(session info for R 2.10.1 below) with Windows (Vista).
I do get warnings about kinship having been built under
R 2.11.0 when I use R 2.10.1.

But I notice that your version of kinship looks somewhat
dated. Is that intentional?

   -Peter Ehlers