List:       qvwm-english
Subject:    [qvwm-e:00227] Smartplacement starts on the right
From:       Tony Shum <Tony.Shum () analog ! com>
Date:       2001-04-06 12:27:55

Hello all,

Does anyone know if there is an option for smartplacement that starts from the
right?  Since all the desktop icons starts from the left already.

The problem is when I start an xterm, xterm window always cover up the desktop
icons and I have to move the window to the right so I can see them.  And I don't
want to use the geometry setting, that will defeat the purpose of
smartplacement.

Thanks in advance,
-- Tony Shum --