List:       qvwm-english
Subject:    [qvwm-e:00156] Need X11?
From:       "Tiefeng You" <tiefeng () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-02-11 14:46:33

I am trying to install qvwm-1.1.5 on linuxppc with kernel 2.2.15. Currently
I am using XFree86 3.3.3, but when I ran ./configure, it complains that:

checking for rm... /bin/rm
checking for X... no
checking for XOpenDisplay in -lX11... no
configure: error: Need X11
Since I didn't see any readme file, althogh there are several
Makefile.*, I don't know which one I should use and which part should I
change. Does anybody ever succeed in compiling it on linuxppc? Any
suggerstion will be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

Tiefeng