List:       qvwm-english
Subject:    [qvwm-e:00133] non-HTML
From:       "^me^" <me_ () linuxfreak ! com>
Date:       1999-12-26 17:12:50

 Hi, I'd like to help code qvwm.  I've a suitable amount of C++ experience
and a ton of windows / linux experience.  I'd love to add to your project
and make it the most efficient and stable it can be.  I am  considering
producing a distribution that would use qvwm as it's wm and integrate wine
into qvwm itself.
                                                 Michael Cohen
                                                 me_@linuxfreak.com