List:       qvwm-english
Subject:    [qvwm-e:00082] Controlling Logoff
From:       "Adam Williams" <awilliam () whitemice ! org>
Date:       1999-09-17 10:36:52

I am the sys-admin for a company with about 100 Linux desktops (they front end
 UNIX, NT (via ICA), and Web apps),  currently we use fvwm95.  I'm considering
switching to qvwm as it is faster, prettier, and a heck of a lot more like '95
(which some of our users actually think they are using).  What I'd liek to be
able to due is prevent logoff if the WM has active clients (say xterm, or some
other application),  as I've seen done with KDE.  Is that possible?